Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Virgil the Hippie Snowman

     I was bored yesterday, so I built this snowman. I named him Virgil because I like the name. When I have children, and my wife authorizes the naming of my son Virgil, I will be showing him this as soon as possible after he would think it was funny. Since the chances of that are pretty slim, I will just name the snowman Virgil. I also put on a peace sign to make him look more hip. So, take it for what it is worth.
     Later, yesterday, when Tanner was bored, he shot it with my pellet gun. This is what remains. Just shows the demise of the hippies.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, he's cute! I looked up the name Virgil and it means "staff bearer," also, it has been declining in popularity since the 1880s, so maybe it will be making a comeback when you have kids :)

    ReplyDelete