Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 24, 2013

My Life

This is kind of inspired by Tanner's Post, so I will do it in the same format as his.
 First, I will do a list of interesting events of 2012
  1. I shaved a good 12 seconds off my 100 time, and 8 seconds off my 50 time (swimming)
  2. I bought a .30-06
  3. I (kinda) learned to snowboard
  4. I learned to drive
  5. I became addicted to paracord.
That sums up interesting events. Now for pictures.
This is a picture of my friend Hiwa (pronounced Hiva) pulling a lane line.
This is my posse at a bowling ally. You will notice the weird light from a black light.
I will add more later, but for now you will have to cope.
And by the way, Jolo is in my English and Science classes.

1 comment:

  1. Dude! 8 seconds is a lot to shave off a 50 meter time! Kudos! You should put up some pictures of you, too!

    ReplyDelete