On March 2, I went to the Bountiful Lions Club Shooting Range. I went because I needed to get the Rifle Shooting Merit badge. The counselor told me that I could bring my own gun, and then some. So, I brought my .22 because I was sure of how well sighted in it was. I also shot the thing prone, and was very successful. I finished with flying colors in the first 10 minutes. Then, seeing my success, another scout asked if he could get the Merit Badge using my gun. I, being my kind and charitable self, decided to lend it to him. I then realized how good of an idea that was. The counselor brought tons of other guns that he let me shoot. I took pictures some, and other I just found online somewhere.
 |
| This is a custom .22 that the counselor built. |
 |
| This is the AR-15. It is the civilian model of the M16. |
 |
| This is the .357 Magnum. |
 |
| This is a S&W .44 Magnum. It is the second largest pistol in the world, and I shot it one handed. (: |
 |
| The one on the top is a Browning Buckmark .22 pistol. On the bottom is a Walther P22 pistol, and yes it has a silencer. |
 |
| This is a Kimber 1911. It shoots a .45 ACP round. |
|
|
|
 |
| This is the Springfield XD in .40. |
 |
| This is a banana pudding I made. |
I like the banana pudding! Did you sight in all the guns?
ReplyDelete