Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Well...

    So I haven't updated my blog in a while, and I can't really think of anything interesting to blog about. So, I will just write about my recent life.
     I have recently found a love for hiking. I go up North Canyon, find cool stuff, build fires, use my binoculars, see moose, step in the droppings thereof, and many other adventurous things.
FOUR NEWS! whatever that is.
The spot of bright lights in the top right is Ogden. This was taken south of Mueller Park Canyon on the pipeline.
I found that on the bottom of my foot.
For Mutual the other week, we went to the church history museum. Here is my posse in the ship bed.
I also found that I still enjoy swinging. After Thursday night, not so much.
It kind of gave out on me.
Here is broken and damaged George.
A fox has been brutally slaying both mine and the neighbors chickens recently. I have been commissioned by both parties to try and trap it. I have seen it a few times, and it is a big one, about 4 feet long. It has been hard to trick the fox into any trap. It has escaped every one of them I have set.
This is the closest picture that I could find.
This is trap A. It didn't work.
This is trap B. It didn't work either.
I ate this cactus.
It tasted like a cucumber mixed with okra.

My seminary class is a ball. It has all sorts of fun people in it, and Bro. Vasas is a laugh riot. Sadly, because he is a stickler for the rules (code for wet blanket), I couldn't take any pictures in his class. Even so, we do weird things like discuss how Asian someones hypothetical boyfriend is, what fruit you ate in the shower, if you have ever changed your shirt while driving, trains being your favorite car, and your least favorite number. Sounds like a truck load of fun you just have to be a part of!     If Travis, then swag.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! George, you are way funny! I want to hear about all those seminary stories.

    ReplyDelete