Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Nancy's Reception

So, Nancy decided to get married to a guy who looks like Sheldon from Big Bang Theory, at least I think so. Probably a good Idea. If I ever get married, it would be nice if you all threw a party for me. But it was fun.
     It all started off with dinner. We had pulled pork sandwiches, fruit, bread, and juice. It was good eating. then we played volleyball. We had to quit because a whole bunch of people thought it would be a good idea to sit right at the end of the court and eat. Then we got chewed out for the inevitable. So we went and played ball golf. you throw a small ball which usually gets lost in the grass, and then you all throw croquet where you think it is. I was on Benson's team, and we lost miserably. After that, we all played ladderball. I was on Michael's team, and we won. it was fun. By that time, everyone else had decided to leave the spot where you are bound to get hit, and then we played volleyball again. Honestly, I don't remember who won, or what the score was at any point in the game. But it was still fun. If life for Nancy and Brent is as fun as it is at that party, they will be very happy.

1 comment:

  1. I think that game is called Bocce ball. I also always lose miserably, alas. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete